By using our (Yarra Valley Brazzen) website, you agree to the following conditions.
Product pricing and availability
All pricing displayed on the Yarra Valley Brazzen website (www.yarravalleybrazzen.com.au) is in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes Australian Goods and Services Tax (inc GST).
Product descriptions, pricing, availability, delivery and other charges are current at the time of publishing, but are subject to variation without notice.
Whilst we always aim to be as accurate as possible in describing the products, their pricing and availability, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, current and error free. As many of our products are imported, availability of products cannot always be guaranteed.
If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you and the corrected price is higher, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel due to a price correction and you have already paid for the goods, we will refund the amount paid in full.
Placing your order
Placement of an order by you constitutes an offer to enter into an agreement with us. We will send an order confirmation to you by email for the sole purpose of confirming the details of your offer. Any error in these details should be communicated to us immediately. It is important to note, however, that this order confirmation email does not constitute an acceptance of your offer by Yarra Valley Brazzen nor reflect the status of your order in any way.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place upon receipt of full payment and dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
Cancelling you order
You have the right to cancel your order at any time before your order is dispatched without charge.
We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged or you have paid through PayPal, bank transfer or cheque.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will immediately process a refund / credit to your credit card. If you have paid through Paypal and your order is cancelled, we will issue you a refund through PayPal immediately. If you have paid via bank transfer, we will refund the payment back to your bank account as soon the funds have cleared in our account. If you have paid with cheque, we will destroy the cheque. If you have paid with cash, we will return the cash to you.
Once the goods have been dispatched to you, you may return any product to us as outlined in the “Returns Policy” below.
Purchased products may be returned to us if:
- A purchased item is faulty
- A purchased item is not what you ordered
Returns are accepted under the following conditions:
- Returns are permitted within 30 days of receiving the purchased products, or in the case of warranty returns, within 1 year of the purchase date.
- Returns must be pre-authorised by Yarra Valley Brazzen. Please do not send goods to us before you have contacted us, described the reason for the return, and been cleared to ship the goods in order that we can track the progress of your return. Returns delivered without prior authorisation may be rejected.
- Returned good must be in their original condition, with original packaging (if any), and shipped with a copy of the receipt. Damaged, marked, excessively worn or improperly used goods will not be accepted for warranty return.
- In all circumstances, you will be required to cover the shipping cost of returning faulty or unwanted goods to Yarra Valley Brazzen.
- Depending on your preference, and the availability of stock, we will either:
- Replace the returned goods with equivalent product at no charge; or
- Refund the purchase price of the returned goods, less the original shipping cost.
- You may need to provide us with details of the bank account to which the refund can be transferred in the event that a credit card or PayPal refund is not possible.
Yarra Valley Brazzen provides a 1 year warranty on the workmanship of all new products sold by us. If any new product does not meet the standard of workmanship and quality normally expected for such product and therefore does not fulfill its intended purpose, then it may be returned and replaced or refunded as per the above “Returns Policy”.
Loss or damage caused during shipment is not covered under this warranty.
Purchased products are shipped by:
- Yarra Valley Brazzen; or
- Other freight service suitable for the product ordered and your shipping address.
In some cases you have a choice of standard or express shipping options during checkout. There is an additional charge for the express service.
Note that the offered shipping methods do not insure the value of the goods shipped. Loss or damage of goods during shipment are not the responsibility of Yarra Valley Brazzen.
If you wish us to select any additional shipping options, such as insured freight, registered freight, detailed tracking or a particular shipping method, please contact us immediately following placement of your order to organise. There may be additional charges for your selected freight service.
We charge cost-price for product packing, dispatching and shipping. Freight costs are based on a combination of your shipping address, the total weight of purchased products, the combined cubic dimensions of the purchased products, and the freight service selected.
For customers located in Victoria Australia, there is also the option of local pickup in Yarra Glen. Please contact us if you wish to collect the goods yourself. Note that payment must be completed and cleared prior to collection or cash presented at collection.
The time between placing your order and delivery of the purchased goods includes order processing time, back-order time, warehouse dispatch time and shipping transit time.
Order processing time is typically 1-3 business days. However, in the case of bank transfer and cheque payment methods this may be longer.
Back-order time may be significant but is only required if the products ordered are not available in local warehouse stock.
Warehouse dispatch time is typically 1 business day but may vary due to warehouse operational considerations.
Typical shipping transit times for goods following dispatch from our warehouse are:
- Australian domestic regular: 1-5 business days
- Australian domestic express: 1-2 business days (Yarra Valley or Melbourne metropolitan shipping addresses only)
Note that these are typical shipping times only and actual shipping times may vary.
Payment methods and surcharges
The following payment options are available:
- Credit Card / Debit Card – Mastercard or Visa (via website ANZ eGate) + 1% surcharge applies
- PayPal – From your PayPal account, or using Mastercard, Visa, American Express or bank account + 2.6% surcharge applies
- Australian Bank Transfer – In-branch or online banking transfer from your Australian bank account to the Yarra Valley Brazzen bank account + No surcharge applies
- Australian Cheque – Post an AUD cheque to Yarra Valley Brazzen + No surcharge applies
- Cash – Cash payment in Australian currency is only available for Yarra Valley delivery or Yarra Glen, Victoria local pickup + No surcharge applies
Note that all prices on the website are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and all payments must be received by Yarra Valley Brazzen in AUD. Contact your bank to ensure that payments made in currencies other than AUD are exchanged to the correct AUD amount.
Payment is deemed to have been made only when the funds have cleared in our account. At this point we commence the process of dispatching the ordered products from our warehouse or back-ordering if required.
We keep your credit card, debit card and PayPal details secure using a number of methods.
The Yarra Valley Brazzen website uses SSL data encryption and a Certificate Authority to prevent the interception of any details you provide over the internet via your browser during payment.
Credit card and debit card details entered on the Yarra Valley Brazzen website are never retained by the website, and are forwarded directly to the ANZ eGate service for processing.
Your PayPal details are not entered via the Yarra Valley Brazzen website, but are instead processed directly by the PayPal website.
Our contact details
If you wish to clarify or seek further details regarding any of the above Terms & Conditions, we can be contacted as follows:
Yarra Valley Brazzen (a business name of Vic Rural Pty. Ltd. – ABN )
Postal Address: P.O. Box 489, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775, Australia
Telephone: 1300 87 87 25